50 mile Chimney Rock Ride

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Jeez, depending on what you do, you may need to bring the camping gear for that one.

I think to do it in a single ride you'd need to loop in Sussex Branch and KVSP. During Cranks I did 90 miles in basically only North in 2 days. Like 2 long ass days.

Pklimovich

If your spending that much time why the hell not go to a park that doesn't repeat trails. As much of giving kudos it seems ridiculous to put that kind of effort in such a small park when a short drive can put in 50+ of continuous trails. Call me crazy.
we know what you mean but I liked the fact I wouldn't have to carry a
Cr is 35 min away, any of the big parks are minimum 1:15 away. Extra 1:20 when kids and fam are waiting is tough. I enjoy CR btw. I rarely see the northerners coming down south to ride. It's easy to say when you live up north or have @pooriggy 's flexhours. Next ride will be 75 or 100 at hart n huber plus a few small parks close by.
I want to do a Century at Mooch. That's the only thing in NJ still on my bucket list. I've done it during the 24 hour races there on a single repeated loop, but I want to hit everything in all the parks.

Other than that, nothing. That's why I travel across the country to race. Doing loops bores the fuck out of me now. I have ADD and can't look at the same rock in the same ride.
understandable chimney rock is still new to me.

liong71er

I want to do a Century at Mooch. That's the only thing in NJ still on my bucket list. I've done it during the 24 hour races there on a single repeated loop, but I want to hit everything in all the parks.

Other than that, nothing. That's why I travel across the country to race. Doing loops bores the fuck out of me now. I have ADD and can't look at the same rock in the same ride.
Count me in

Pklimovich

This Friday may 19th CR 6am to 2pm. Anyone want to join let me know. Going for the 50 miles if the bike and I hold up. I love seeing the same rock twice out maybe 10 times

Pklimovich

I attempted and failed got bored with trails and way to hot. I give you creds Dave it's not easy

Attachments

• 20170519_174744.png
    20170519_174744.png
    316.8 KB · Views: 170
Top Bottom