Pressurized Growler

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for a suggestion. Who has one?

Looking at them and reviews which are all over the place.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got a man can as a birthday present last year. Available in 64 and 128 sizes.
Works great, just takes up some real estate in the fridge, but will fit on the door of most models, provided vertical clearance.

I've stopped looking, but I understand there are insulated/double walked ones that don't need to be kept on ice during use. Also check how the gas works- some early models required you to attach/detach co2 between pours.
(ManCan is always charged, and keeps beer at least 2 weeks).
image.jpg

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

I got a man can as a birthday present last year. Available in 64 and 128 sizes.
Works great, just takes up some real estate in the fridge, but will fit on the door of most models, provided vertical clearance.

I've stopped looking, but I understand there are insulated/double walked ones that don't need to be kept on ice during use. Also check how the gas works- some early models required you to attach/detach co2 between pours.
(ManCan is always charged, and keeps beer at least 2 weeks).
View attachment 36065
Committed

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got this via email-
If I had it to do over again, I would definitely buy one at this price.
So far, mine has held up pretty well.
I had a regulator die on me, but fortunately I had a spare,
and they are fairly decent in terms of CS.

$199 now $99 limited supply

Half price on the #1 gift for beer drinkers!

As a THANK YOU to our loyal ManCan Tribe Members, we are making it easier than ever to get a ManCan for your loved ones (or an extra for you)! Prices have been slashed in half (can you say $99) and ManCans are now available as part of a customized gift package. Inventory is limited, grab them while you can!

No promo code or waiting until Black Friday, just head to www.mancan.beer to shop NOW!

ebineezer

Got this via email-

As a THANK YOU to our loyal ManCan Tribe Members, we are making it easier than ever to get a ManCan for your loved ones (or an extra for you)! Prices have been slashed in half (can you say $99) and ManCans are now available as part of a customized gift package. Inventory is limited, grab them while you can!

No promo code or waiting until Black Friday, just head to www.mancan.beer to shop NOW!
Would you recommend the Co2 version?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Would you recommend the Co2 version?

From what I can tell it just means it comes with some cartridges. Normally, the co2 version costs a bit more, but with the sale it is the same price. So there is no reason not to go with the co2 version.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got this via email-

They don't sell the 64 oz bundle? Will places fill a 128?

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
do I want 128oz of the same beer? being able to pressurize two 64oz cans from the same co2 "dongle" might be equally appealing.

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They don't sell the 64 oz bundle? Will places fill a 128?
I'm just going to refer all questions to @soundz...

Yeah, I have gotten fills most places I have gone, but some won't.
Like Kane, because they won't, and places like OH that use a pressurized filler that only attaches to traditional glass screw top growlers. Then you have states like MA and ME where breweries can only fill their own branded growlers.

If you have a regular place/brewery where you'd use it, check first.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YRA5BB2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_4t6qzbPV2E8PZ

another entry - little nicer look.
the engineer in me says the sight-glass is worthless unless there is an internal p/u tube, which would be impossible to clean.
co2 in the cap is a nice touch.

612cXUlgNKL._SY500_.jpg

Blair

Looking for a suggestion. Who has one?

Looking at them and reviews which are all over the place.
What is the use for pressurized? If you get a 64oz and they top it off right it can last a week, and it's like 4 beers anyway. Get an eighth or quarter keg pressure if you need it. If you want a free magnify growler let me know. Are you keeping stuff for a long time?

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is the use for pressurized? If you get a 64oz and they top it off right it can last a week, and it's like 4 beers anyway. Get an eighth or quarter keg pressure if you need it. If you want a free magnify growler let me know. Are you keeping stuff for a long time?

If you drink one beer a night, by day 3 it's shit. Sometimes I only drink a half beer too, especially when they're +10%.

Top Bottom