Lost Garmin Edge 800

njkayaker

It will make a nice prize for someone if you can find it. I lost it a week ago and have been searching several times. pretty bummed about it.
I think it got turned in the mount leaning against a tree waiting for friends up ahead of me. Somewhere between overlook and the top of the climb on the yellow.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Utah lost his too, I'm wondering if they are in the same place or not :hmmm:

Litch

It will make a nice prize for someone if you can find it. I lost it a week ago and have been searching several times. pretty bummed about it.
I think it got turned in the mount leaning against a tree waiting for friends up ahead of me. Somewhere between overlook and the top of the climb on the yellow.

I'll be over that way this weekend and will keep an eye out.

njkayaker

Appreciate it. I have been there twice since. I thing it might be in some of the high grass on the yellow near the little bridge after the yellow down hill re route. but it could be anywhere along that mile distance.

Litch

Appreciate it. I have been there twice since. I thing it might be in some of the high grass on the yellow near the little bridge after the yellow down hill re route. but it could be anywhere along that mile distance.

I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find it. -Cheers

njkayaker

Getting my edge back today. Have it already sold. Hikers found it and Garmin contacted me with there email address. Got in touch with her and pickup today. There are honest people out there which is so refreshing.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions