Detailing

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
my car has 72k on it and doubles as bike storage, maybe you should take care of your ford mytouch a little better

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Very impressive!!! Looking forward to giving up my truck to you one day very soon!!

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Had my F150 done today. Thought it looked good before hand! Now I have the wife bugging me to do her car. Chris is a great guy and knows his stuff. Put off your next set of tubulars for cross and show your ride (car/truck) some love.

Chris(NJ)

Had my F150 done today. Thought it looked good before hand! Now I have the wife bugging me to do her car. Chris is a great guy and knows his stuff. Put off your next set of tubulars for cross and show your ride (car/truck) some love.

Thanks Mike! It was a pleasure working for you. Here's a couple pics for you...

I wanted to put this picture up first. I think it is very telling of what a nice polishing job can do to bring out the clarity in the paint. (Front half not polished, back half polished)

Now, a few befores:

Claying wasn't too bad. The worst area was the rear tailgate, as is the case with most pickup trucks. Otherwise, it had the usual areas of road grime behind the wheels.

After some polishing, a lot of the swirling was removed.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Here is one with some sun on the tailgate. I forgot there is a flake in the paint!

Attachments

• Tailgate.jpg
    Tailgate.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 33

THATmanMANNY

Hey Chris. I usually clean my wheels with a sponge that I only use for whees and whatever rim cleaner product. I have some bad brake dust on the inside. I really don't care that much but since my wheels are off (winter set on). Is there a wheel cleaner you rec that wil penetrate and it will just power wash off. I want to use as little effort as possibe :) Or any "better" product just to clean them nicely

Chris(NJ)

Hey Chris. I usually clean my wheels with a sponge that I only use for whees and whatever rim cleaner product. I have some bad brake dust on the inside. I really don't care that much but since my wheels are off (winter set on). Is there a wheel cleaner you rec that wil penetrate and it will just power wash off. I want to use as little effort as possibe :) Or any "better" product just to clean them nicely

haha, well, the problem with using a cleaner that requires the least amount of effort on your part means the product will be very strong. I've found that poorboys spray n rinse is some really strong shit (undiluted).
Sonax Full Effect is really good stuff (not nearly as strong) and it's on sale today at detailed image. http://www.detailedimage.com/SONAX-M49/Wheel-Cleaner-Full-Effect-P525/500-ml-S1/

If you don't have one, you might consider grabbing an EZ Detail Brush. It makes cleaning the inside barrels a breeze during routine washes when the wheels are still on the car. For now, a relatively stiff bristled brush should do the trick w/ a cleaner. You can always clay the real tough stuff too while they're off the car.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chris, where are you located? And post up pics of your Z when you can. I'm hoping it's a red 1990-1996. I always wanted one.

Chris(NJ)

Chris, where are you located? And post up pics of your Z when you can. I'm hoping it's a red 1990-1996. I always wanted one.

I"m up in Cranford.

It was a 1990 and was custom done in Speed Yellow (Porsche color). I'll have to upload some pics. I don't think theres any floating around any more.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sweet.

I'm too lazy to detail my car anymore and the doctor said it's not good for my back. I'll come see you in the spring.

mcim29

Chris, you make house calls or do you have a garage.. I have a Ford F150 pearl white looking to clean her up.

Top Bottom