Mooch Combo Ride

solorider

Does North connect with either Deer Park or Stephens? Looking to do a combo, but only know the North trails... Is there a garmin loop handy by chance?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you look at my tour de fat thread there are many versions of triple parkers in there. When you planning on going?

Hook

tube

if you're feeling brave go find the drainage tunnel under 80 and ride it from deer park into north

rlb

That tunnel is so creepy, even though you can see through the whole thing before you enter I always feel like something is going to jump at me from the side once I get to the middle!

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Somebody needs to blaze a trail through the pickers to get back to Deer Park. I tried with a machete but its too thick.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The tunnel from north to dp, the overgrown well house property into the Villla Madon school.

Have ridden the double a couple times after solorider showed me. We found the tunnel under 80 to get back to kinney road.

Would love to do a true triple today without riding on the road at all to orange to get into deer park. Anyone wanna clue me into the secret tunnel from north into deer?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have ridden the double a couple times after solorider showed me. We found the tunnel under 80 to get back to kinney road.

Would love to do a true triple today without riding on the road at all to orange to get into deer park. Anyone wanna clue me into the secret tunnel from north into deer?

None you got to climb up 517 to madonna school then duck in over the damn to pick up school trail.

rlb

My understanding is to keep it on dirt you need to connect the parks in the vicinity of Waterloo Rd. Correct me if I'm wrong Mr. B

Also you really can't avoid that little stretch of road on Continental Drive

None you got to climb up 517 to madonna school then duck in over the damn to pick up school trail.

Thanks. Sucks there isn't a way across on dirt. I know I gotta ride continental drive but that's only for like 30 seconds. Climbing up 517 to the school will take a bit longer. Not much scares me more than riding on narrow country roads with all the texters and/or drunks on the road.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Climbing up 517 to the school will take a bit longer. Not much scares me more than riding on narrow country roads with all the texters and/or drunks on the road.

Be careful passing the on ramp onto Rt 80 westbound during that Rt 517 section. Drivers tend to be a bit blindsided there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions