Has anyone found this place in Mooch?

SpartaBard

If not him then I would say it was you and S back in the day...

[/Sarcasm]

I have heard about it before and remember reading about it in the history of Deer Park, but have never seen these buildings. It says the mansion burnt down a long time ago as was bulldozed.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Right by tranquility lot as you go up the start of white you bang a left. Pretty crazy but I bet brett knows the artists who are responsible.

HeavyMetaLance

I'd guess this is it based on the description in the article. I'd imagine the large grassy area directly to the NW is where the house used to be

http://binged.it/QitSpS

I think you're right.
I'll have to look for it next time I'm there.
I guess I never followed the dirt road far enough.

I never even realized that the dirt road wraps around to Pub 517

pedals

I stumbled onto this place when hiking a few years ago. My son was in the backback and thankfully too young to read. It's crazy to see the pic of the estate. Very cool !! Walking around in there was so creepy. I never went back.

ryderX

Oh yes the infamous "Fuck you house." Whoever is responsible is either a sociopath or a true artist. Some parts of the house have graffiti covering every square inch. It's definitely a lesson in the bizarre. With the trip.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
You have to check out the tower @ Greendell Station! I cant figure out how he even got to the places he painted. Yes ,he is a sociopath and no it wasn.t me.................

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions