Ceres park

whtbread

Our trail maintenance sessions will be starting up again a week from Sunday. We have a core group of volunteers, but would love to have more help. Every tm session makes the park better and the more help we have, the better it gets. We have a lot planned and some exciting news. Here are the tm dates:
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Sunday, March 3, 2013

On a different note...if anyone wants a tour of Ceres feel free to ask. I ride there too much :) Also Ceres Riders on FB

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why is this not in the trail directory?

Send me the GPS coordinates of the parking lot(s) and I will add it to the map. Someone down South will have to step up and provide content for the park.

MikeP

Send me the GPS coordinates of the parking lot(s) and I will add it to the map. Someone down South will have to step up and provide content for the park.

the lot is small, and carpooling is going to be your best bet.

39.745936,-75.161505

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=401+Pitman+Road,+Mantua,+NJ&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89c6d9e1718b268b:0x29d4b38d62889b33,401+Pitman+Rd,+Mantua+Township,+NJ+08080&gl=us&ei=DKZrUJioAYqryQGvtoHQCw&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

there's no definitve map :(
or signs to speak of, unless you count Strava or Garmin downloads.
Maps and signs have been debated...nothing defintive either way.

Theres a ton of trails and generally no two rides are the same, unless you want them to be. There should be a enough locals to give proper tours

rayder

thinking about going tomorrow can't make the event next week. anyone want to give a tour. we'll be coming down from north jersey

MikeP

thinking about going tomorrow can't make the event next week. anyone want to give a tour. we'll be coming down from north jersey

There's usually a group ride post TM. So sometime around 1130ish. Use the 401 pitman road lot.

RyeRey521

I am planning on coming out to the TM sunday, wondering if I should bring anything or if you mainly just need extra hands... Hoping to get a better idea of what these trails offer, and pay my dies for the times I ride there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeP

I am planning on coming out to the TM sunday, wondering if I should bring anything or if you mainly just need extra hands... Hoping to get a better idea of what these trails offer, and pay my dies for the times I ride there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work gloves and water. Tools are provided. It's a rain or shine event. Post ride after, so bring your bike. My son has a football game at 10 so I won't be there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions