Carpenter for Hire

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
a quick bump for mattyb. he finished my kitchen floor last week and it came out awesome. there were some issues with the sub-floor being slightly uneven which matt took care of and made all good. too good, in fact. now the wife wants new bathrooms.

thanks mattyb!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I need work if you got something let me know, as always nothing too small or big. Thank You!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Luke!

I bring this one up for GTluke as he loves to dream of having one of his own. This garage was 8 months in planning and many revisions geesh some people. Anyway fought through some mud but got it done in5 1/2 days. Going to go away for a week and finish the siding when I get back. We needed some muscle one day so I called Lil' Rob :D damn kid is reliable. This garage will feature a lift in the single bay area hence the cathedral rafters.

Some pics for Luke

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We needed some muscle one day so I called Lil' Rob :D damn kid is reliable.

Yeah the kid is too reliable. I can't convince him to blow off caddying for judge smails saturday so we can go mtbing.

Nice work Matty, thats one boss looking garage.

The Kalmyk

yea but will the interest rates go up :hmmm: :)

I would much rather get the property and building as cheap as possible then be concerned with a couple of extra points... You can always shorten the life of the mortgage with payment toward the principle above what your standard monthly payment will be...:)

Last edited:

UnionRider475

I would much rather get the property and building as cheap as possible then be concerned with a couple of extra points... You can always shorten the life of the mortgage with payment toward the principle above what your standard monthly payment will be...:)

What a sad statement to have to make - not that you stating it is wrong -

It's just what's happening to people in this country that's wrong - hard working people willing to work who lose their jobs and subsequently their homes .....

THATmanMANNY

not pointing names here ;) that is if you have the money and old with equity and a stable career.... first time home buyers like me is what drives the market :D which I do plan to get a good deal and also pay above my mortgage and get a good rate. So win, win, win. The housing ppl can say all they want about foreclosures etc but you can't time these things and you don't know what is going to happen. If you are hunting right now you are in a good position. It can only go down so far and no one knows where the bottom is. It's all blasphemy any way. It's all driven by the big men.

But yes finding the right home is equally as important. I would just rather buy a plot of land and live in a trailer but my gf isn't buying that.

Last edited:

ChrisRU

But yes finding the right home is equally as important. I would just rather buy a plot of land and live in a trailer but my gf isn't buying that.
Maybe tell her that with the money you save, you can have Matty build you a garage on the property :D?

THATmanMANNY

Girls just care about the laundry room and kitchen. They give a rat ass about a garage with hydraulic lift. If you get a shed your lucky.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's official bitches I am off the market to serve as your hired help. As of this coming Monday I join the working zombies of Manhattanville full time!

Mickey Mouse will be autographing my checks

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Boo!!!! but congrats. Time to start a blog. :D

Top Bottom