WVP/Chimney Rock TM Friday 10/27

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know it's a Friday and most can't help but I can just figured I'd post just in case, as so many times times I hear that "I didn't know" as they ride by. It's on a Friday because I am getting a High Tech crew, so have to roll with what is offered. And any amount of time is helpful, even if it's just an hour. If you are able and willing to, reach out via PM and I'll tell you the details.

thanks

I know it's a Friday and most can't help but I can just figured I'd post just in case, as so many times times I hear that "I didn't know" as they ride by. It's on a Friday because I am getting a High Tech crew, so have to roll with what is offered. And any amount of time is helpful, even if it's just an hour. If you are able and willing to, reach out via PM and I'll tell you the details.

thanks
Time? Or is it too top secret unless we PM?

Time? Or is it too top secret unless we PM?
8-4. Not secret all at. We are parking in a no parking area on a side street. We have the ok but only enough room for 2 vehicles, so volunteers will park at Newman’s and walk to meet us. I have 1 person doing that at this point. Plus I don’t like stating too much on exact location, too soon, as I’ve had my pin flags pulled before and it’s annoying.

8-4. Not secret all at. We are parking in a no parking area on a side street. We have the ok but only enough room for 2 vehicles, so volunteers will park at Newman’s and walk to meet us. I have 1 person doing that at this point. Plus I don’t like stating too much on exact location, too soon, as I’ve had my pin flags pulled before and it’s annoying.
Got it. Will let you know if I can leave work early

thanks
50/50, gotta see how work goes next 2 days.

I'm sorry for the delayed update but life. I got to say I am really thrilled with this entire session in general. Not only did I somehow get 3 other people to help out for the entire day (yes volunteer for the entire day doing hard work), and another for a half day I'm super stoked on how the work played out. 1st I must thank those folks, Ryan, Walt and Larry. You guys were huge and everyone who rides here should be thankful. And I'll add, Walt stepped in and knew what needed to be done and lead the HT crew to what I think is a great upgrade. And not to left out Rob, who showed up with a jacked back and still was a big help.
And of course High Tech Paul. Not only did he provide the crew to help make this possible, he came right over when we needed some cutting done with the "big saw". I CAN NOT thank him enough. He continues to make all of this possible and drives me to keep coming up with projects. And man do I have some more good ones lined up. THANK YOU PAUL.

I'm hoping to keep this going on Fridays. If you think you can help, even if just for an hour, please do.

@qclabrat
@rjr44

. IMG_0166.jpegIMG_0168.jpegIMG_0179.jpegIMG_0180.jpegIMG_0177.jpeg

I'm sorry for the delayed update but life. I got to say I am really thrilled with this entire session in general. Not only did I somehow get 3 other people to help out for the entire day (yes volunteer for the entire day doing hard work), and another for a half day I'm super stoked on how the work played out. 1st I must thank those folks, Ryan, Walt and Larry. You guys were huge and everyone who rides here should be thankful. And I'll add, Walt stepped in and knew what needed to be done and lead the HT crew to what I think is a great upgrade. And not to left out Rob, who showed up with a jacked back and still was a big help.
And of course High Tech Paul. Not only did he provide the crew to help make this possible, he came right over when we needed some cutting done with the "big saw". I CAN NOT thank him enough. He continues to make all of this possible and drives me to keep coming up with projects. And man do I have some more good ones lined up. THANK YOU PAUL.

I'm hoping to keep this going on Fridays. If you think you can help, even if just for an hour, please do.

@qclabrat
@rjr44

.View attachment 226136View attachment 226137View attachment 226138View attachment 226139View attachment 226140
Amazing work, sorry I left you hanging!!! I'm off again this Friday, hopefully I'm all better by then. Great work, thank you to everyone involved.

@qclabrat
@rjr44

.View attachment 226136View attachment 226137View attachment 226138View attachment 226139View attachment 226140
Came around the turn at the top to find this yesterday. Definitely a nice surprise.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions