WVP/Chimney Rock 1st 2024 TM SATURDAY 4/27 9am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And so another year of TM begins. Meeting at Newmans Lane and we will be working on Blue to try and clean up/drain those muddy sections.

Post up if you can make it so we can plan accordingly.

Tools/water/snacks will be provided.

Thanks and hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:
And so another year of TM begins. I'm still working on the details with the rangers, but the potential plan is a project that they wanted done to improve the safety of the trail. I post meeting spot and more details once I get word from them. Figure 9am for meet/start time.

Post up if you can make it so we can plan accordingly.

Tools/water/snacks will be provided.

Thanks and hope to see some of you there.
All day affair or morning only? My boy has a game so won't be back until after lunch.

I added it to the calendar. I seem to be free at the moment.

All day affair or morning only? My boy has a game so won't be back until after lunch.
Only until noon’ish.

Bump for anyone that did not see this from last week. Could use a few more hands.

I wanted to just say thanks to everyone that came out last Saturday including some Nica kids and their parents. I think it was a productive session and the drainage fix should help on upper blue. Also got the bridge on lower put back in place. Park is running great, get out and enjoy it.

Thanks again.
DSC06124.jpg
DSC06161.jpg
DSC06167.jpg
DSC06186(1).jpg

noticed the work on upper blue, looks very similar to what you did last year on that problematic section on red, which held up AWESOME thru all the rain this year, looking forward to this section of blue doing the same

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions