Trump going up in flames? (Not political)

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
So at 10:30 my wife texts this photo and says the police and fire are on the way.

IMG_9771.jpeg

After they arrive they say they need to wait for PSE&G.

I get this.

IMG_3649.jpeg
Hours later and still burning.

But the big question.

Is this Trump going up in flames? Zoom in.
IMG_9789.jpeg

Power needs to be cut to the lines before spraying any water or foam for fire suppression. (Water and Electric don't mix)

The cause could be a failed insulator or a a hungry squirl that caught the ground the the conductor.

The vines and overgrowth should be removed, and then the pole may or may not be replaced based on damage.

Power needs to be cut to the lines before spraying any water or foam for fire suppression. (Water and Electric don't mix)

The cause could be a failed insulator or a a hungry squirl that caught the ground the the conductor.

The vines and overgrowth should be removed, and then the pole may or may not be replaced based on damage.
Yea. It's now 5 1/2 hours in and they finally killed the power. Forget the vines and overgrowth. They're out there knocking down all the trees and bushes, I guess so they can reach the pole to replace it. That get's done by a third party contractor either tonight or tomorrow.

In the mean time, since the Middlesex Greenway is right behind the house, that's been closed all day.

PSE&G told my wife not to go in the yard. "But if the shed or fence get destroyed, here's the claims number for PSE&G. They should take care of it."

So at 10:30 my wife texts this photo and says the police and fire are on the way.

View attachment 236838

After they arrive they say they need to wait for PSE&G.

I get this.

View attachment 236839
Hours later and still burning.

But the big question.

Is this Trump going up in flames? Zoom in.
View attachment 236840
How did PSEG let that get that bad? That looks like a high voltage transmission lines. Remember a couple a years ago California had a bad fire that killed a few people because the fire started with branches from a tree that burned thousands of acres and homes.........

How did PSEG let that get that bad? That looks like a high voltage transmission lines. Remember a couple a years ago California had a bad fire that killed a few people because the fire started with branches from a tree that burned thousands of acres and homes.........

It went up in flames once about 20 years ago but that was lightning.

They hire tree services to come thru and decimate the area behind everyone's property every other year. Everyone on the block fights with them to keep as much tree as possible for privacy.

Not sure what caused this. My wife saw it pop and just start flaming.

It went up in flames once about 20 years ago but that was lightning.

They hire tree services to come thru and decimate the area behind everyone's property every other year. Everyone on the block fights with them to keep as much tree as possible for privacy.

Not sure what caused this. My wife saw it pop and just start flaming.
Ahh - NIMBY at its finest!

Back
Top Bottom