2024 Wildcat Ridge WMA Trail TuneUps

IMG_2474.jpeg

IMG_2475.jpeg

IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_2478.jpeg

IMG_2480.jpeg

IMG_2481.jpeg

There might have been too many brownies, but there were no complaints. The two pieces of yellow by the hawk watch parking area that are always first to be overgrown are totally clear, as is the first bit of orange. We'll probably be out again Tuesday or Thursday next week, whichever day has worse weather.

Thanks @Wrong Way Dan, @Meatball Mia, @UtahJoe, and @Stef!

Same place, what time? Tuesday or Thursday this week?? Plan on some trimming and start some rock armoring.

IMG_2506.jpeg

IMG_2507.jpeg

IMG_7699.jpeg

IMG_7695.jpeg

IMG_7694.jpeg

IMG_7702.jpeg

IMG_7698.jpeg

Tonight we trimmed Four Birds from the Hawk Watch down to the bridge and did some rock armoring at the spot before the rock garden that is always wet. Thanks @Wrong Way Dan, @UtahJoe, @Stef, @Meatball Mia, and even @trailhead who showed up even though he is recovering from a broken arm. He was mostly moral support, but I also saw him carrying a rock or two with his good arm at one point 💪.

We'll be back at it again next week on Tuesday or Thursday. Probably another day rock armoring this section and some more trimming in the area.

View attachment 239004
View attachment 239005
View attachment 239006
View attachment 239007
View attachment 239008
View attachment 239009
View attachment 239010

Tonight we trimmed Four Birds from the Hawk Watch down to the bridge and did some rock armoring at the spot before the rock garden that is always wet. Thanks @Wrong Way Dan, @UtahJoe, @Stef, @Meatball Mia, and even @trailhead who showed up even though he is recovering from a broken arm. He was mostly moral support, but I also saw him carrying a rock or two with his good arm at one point 💪.

We'll be back at it again next week on Tuesday or Thursday. Probably another day rock armoring this section and some more trimming in the area.
Looks pro.

please post location and time!

Thursday at 5pm where the red trail starts by Solar Pond:

We'll continue rock armoring that wet section at the bottom of Four Birds. I'll probably be there around 4:30pm and will trim red and white on my way down to the work site. Hit me up if anyone wants to join me and let me know if you need a trimming tool. Don't wait until 4:23pm on Thursday though @UtahJoe.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions